UNESCO MARS 2017 Poster GuidelinesShare this story on :
After selecting the abstracts, selected applicants will be asked to develop a poster for the poster session at MARS
- Due to the size of the poster boards your recommended poster size should not exceed 70 cm in height and 50 cm in width (portrait format).
- Materials for mounting the posters will be available at the poster areas.
- Posters will be placed according to the numbering provided at acceptance and the respective numbering on the boards.
- Posters will have to be mounted on 28th evening and will have to be removed on 29th after 17.30 in the evening.
- During the poster viewing period the presenting author and/or co-authors are asked to be present at the poster in order to be available for questions and discussions.
- Posters should be divided into sections like a published paper.
- Font size on the final poster should be large enough to enable reading from a certain distance. It may also be advantageous to have a number of hard copies of the poster available for distribution (optional).