UNESCO MARS 2015 ObjectivesShare this story on :
- Identifying Scientific Research Priorities for Evolving Health Needs: The Case of Emerging Infectious Diseases.
- Identifying opportunities to capitalize on HIV Research Capacities for Emerging Infectious Diseases in Africa such as; Ebola.
- Enhancing Policy Environment and Mechanisms to Support Research Translation in Africa- emphasize on how to fill the &ldsquo;Know ‐ do&rdsquo; gap.
- Creating networking Opportunities to strength the scientific community and their impact on African society and media communication.
- Contributing towards building research capacity In African scientific research community.
- Preparing for the road ahead in Africa’s development as an international hub for research excellence and scientific innovation.
- Showcase innovative research taking place in projects, programs and initiatives across African universities and by the wider African research community.